The current committee was elected at the AGM on 11 October 2021.
- Bettina Carr-Allinson (Chair)
- Bettina is perhaps best known for founding the European Youth Parliament, a charity which encourages young people to actively engage in citizenship and cultural understanding. She was UK European Woman of the Year in 1997 and European Woman of the Year in 1998, and was awarded the freedom of the city of Athens for her work in promoting democracy.
- Fiona Clarke (Treasurer and Acting Secretary)
- Fiona moved to Pittville following a career with the British Council. She was a founder member of Friends of Pittville, where she was Secretary from 2009 to 2019. She was Newsletter Editor at Cheltenham Civic Society from 2017 to 2019 and is involved with organising Heritage Open Days in Cheltenham.
- Chris Archibald
- Chris is a former civil engineer. He is the Green Space Volunteer Coordinator at Friends of Pittville and has been instrumental in helping Pittville Park secure and retain its Green Heritage Site accreditation.
- Jonathan Beeston
- Jonathan has lived in Cheltenham since 1999 and in November 2019 took on the role of Curator of Artefacts for the Royal Thames Yacht Club. He does voluntary work with several charities and has also run his own companies.